Job Type: Contract2Career
Start Date: ASAP
Min. Experience: Recent College Graduate
Compensation: $40k-$45k DOE
Availability: Mon-Fri, typical office hours
The Database/Reporting Administrator is responsible for managing and maintaining this mortgage lender’s various databases for the purposes of creating custom reports for business units within the organization. These metrics span from high level tracking of department needs and metrics, as well as ad-hoc reporting as needed. This role will also be responsible for designing, building, and implementing new and improved database and reporting solutions within Business Intelligence unit of Information Technology. The individual will also assist in analyzing the impact and potential of new business initiatives and changes in business processes. This requires an in-depth knowledge of their products, policies, systems and procedures.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, build, and implement new database and reporting solutions
- Combine data elements from disparate databases to create and manage reporting needs
- Provide daily, monthly, and on-demand reporting
- Appropriately structure and/or archive system information
- Maintain up-to-date procedural documentation
- Assist with technical escalations
- Other projects as assigned
EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- At least a Bachelor’s degree, equivalent work experience or military experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access, Excel and Database Reporting
- Proficiency in MS SQL, certified or related work experience
- Some experience in a role focused on database administration and reporting preferred but not required
- Good character, motivated, hard working.
- Ability to work well with fellow associates, clients and vendors.
- Good communication skills.
- Neat, clean, healthy work habits.
- Proven ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage time and multiple competing priorities
- Proven strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills within and outside of the department
- Strong SQL skills
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Advanced MS Access knowledge
- Experience with all of MS Office Suite
- Successful track record of thriving in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment and management of multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity CRM software, Visual Basic, Crystal Reports, LOS Programs